Sunday, June 5, 2011

Im Still Alive...

Whats up everyone?!! Sorry for the lack of posts but my internet has been down(again!) the past few weeks and Ive been working and out of town too. I do have some pictures Id like to put up from my camping trip down to Hunting Island from last week. Its a really cool spot to camp and Id reccomend it to anyone who wants to get away for a few days.

I also just saw the new Charleston Magazine and they put one of my photos in the summer issue. I submitted a photo through facebook at it made it to the magazine with a lot of other submissions too, so that was pretty cool for me.

Sorry again for the delay and once I get internet again, Ill be posting a lot more regularly again.

Hope everyones been enjoying the warm weather and some of these tiny waves weve been getting!!

Justin




No comments:

Post a Comment