Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally...Some Swell!!


Swell is swell! Finally folly gets some fun waves with a little bit of punch. Luckily, I had the day off and got a solid six hours in the water and took some quick photos around noon. I was scared to get out of the water because I always feel like it's gonna get shitty right when I get out. The winds stayed down(somewhat) for the first half of the day and EVERYONE got some waves!! I still don't have my regular setup so I don't think I'm gonna be able to post pictures til sometime tomorrow.

Also I'll be out early tomorrow taking more photos.

Justin

***Updated Heres a few photos Ill put the rest up after work tonight (7/8)***










follysurf.blogspot.com




























4 comments:

  1. Great Pics!!!!! Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick day, i surfed the pier from about 8-11am best waves in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. marginal waves at best. ridiculously packed. that equals, not so good
    !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone was anxious to surf anything bigger than thigh high!

    ReplyDelete