Friday, September 11, 2015

TS Erika / Gofundme

Hey everyone! If you haven't already heard, earlier this week when I was leaving California I had my camera and all of my lens (besides my 70-200) stolen out of my brothers truck. We went to get sushi on the way to the airport and the car was broken into while we were eating (along with another car in the lot). The 24 hours after this happened were pretty hard for me. I was in a state of disbelief and was just trying to piece together everything that happened and kind of take it all in and see what I could do next. I finally decided to share with everyone what happened via my Instagram/Facebook pages. What happened next is UNREAL!!!

A few friends and fellow surfers set up a GOFUNDME campaign to help me get back on my feet. As of right now there has been $2310 raised from you guys! The feedback and love that I have received from this terrible night has turned into one of the coolest things that's happened to me in my life. I have received money from local surfers, friends, family, and total strangers. Below I will list the link to the site and even if you cant help out, maybe just share it on facebook with some friends. EVERY BIT HELPS!!! 

If you donate any amount using your name you will be entered to win a 16x24 print of your choice!


Anyways, below are some of my shots from TS Erika right before I left for California. It was my first time taking my 70-200 out in my new port and it was challenging but fun to shoot with a new lens in the water. Cant wait to get back out in the water and shoot everyone!! Looks like it'll be sooner rather than later thanks to yall! 

Justin





































































































































































1 comment: