Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Follyhood Heads West!

Sorry for the lack of posts but I was not happy about not taking pictures last Sunday. I did surf for the whole morning and up until work but I wish I also took a few pictures. As you can see over at Folly Surf Photography the conditions (swell, winds, water color) were pretty amazing last Sunday.

However, I am headed to San Francisco tomorrow for a week to visit my brother! Im hoping to take a good amount of all kinds of photos out there so check back for some Nor Cal pics. Ive never been in Northern California, but I am bringing my wetsuit/booties and have a buddy out there with plenty of boards (or so he says). Cant wait to get out there and expect some random West Coast photos this next week!

Hopefully the water doesn't cool down too much while Im gone....

Justin

1 comment:

  1. PICS! Surfline forecast is looking good out there for the weekend

    ReplyDelete