Monday, October 29, 2012

TS Sandy: Friday Night

TS Sandy came through town very quickly with waves coming and going just as quickly. Didnt really take many photos this weekend because I had to work (til 4 Saturday) and party for halloween (I admit it, I went to Skinful and paid the price). I did manage to surf and take some photos Friday afternoon after I got off work. Took a few when I got to the pier late afternoon, surfed, then took a few more as the sun was setting. Fun, long lefts were coming through and also some short right barrels right on the southside of the pier (see Will Roper photos below). Hope you enjoy them and everyone is safe with Sandy moving up the coast. Color pics, black and white pics, long exposure pics, and even a guy jumping off the pier.

Justin



















3 comments: