Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Last Week's Water Shots!

Hey everyone. Make sure to like Follyhood on facebook so you know whats going on with the blog and know when Im posting new things or other random stuff. If you follow me on Facebook you know I took these shots then had to immediately hop on a plane and head up to Canada. I finally got home yesterday and had a chance to check them out. Its really hard to wait that long. I love getting out of the water and running home and looking at my shots that day but I was good with how the shots turned out. I only shot for about an hour last thursday morning and it was a dark cloudy morning making it a little tougher to shoot. Anyways, heres the results.

Also, make sure to check out Mckevlins Fall Fashion Show this Friday night about Folly Beach Shrimp Co. $30 for all you can drink and some food. Ill be taking a few photos so come say hey.

Justin
























No comments:

Post a Comment