Sunday, March 2, 2014

Warm Sunday Longboarding

What a nice morning out on Folly! Small, glass waves and air temps in the low 70's made for a nice morning out in the water. I got out to the beach around 9 and surfed the pier for a little then grabbed my camera and swam around for a little. It wasnt the best time of the day to shoot but with the harsh light but I still got a few good ones.

It looks like we may have some waves throughout the week. I have a crazy week between moving back out to the beach Tuesday and leaving Wednesday for my sisters wedding. Maybe Ill be able to get a few photos on Tuesday. Hope everyone got to the enjoy the nice weather today.

Justin




















1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy week! Moving and going to a wedding? Hopefully things slow down for ya brah get back on that island time. How is Sara out in the water in the middle of the day? ah she's on that island time too son

    ReplyDelete