Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brain Freeze Waves

Whats Up Everyone??
I hope everyone had some fun and got out to Folly today. I got up and pulled the dawn session and it was well worth it. Waves were clean and running in the chest to shoulder range! However, the mid 40's water temps were killing everyone. I dont have a hood so give me 2 duckdives and I was dizzy and feeling like I was gonna throw up. There weren't many guys out so I didn't get too many great action shots. It was also bad lighting and I dont think the pictures turned out that great. Plenty of barrels too as you can see in the pictures.

Enjoy them anyways...






































Theres a guy in the corner...








5 comments:

  1. Nice pics man. Last time I was in Folly I had no board and of course there were waves. Cool little set-up you guys and gals got goin' on down there. Love the neighborhood, the residents and there's waves! Hope to be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got a ton of waves yesterday cold but not as cold as jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad yall are enjoying the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much.
    I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and
    good luck.

    my web page; best way to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete