Monday, September 26, 2011

McFadden Artwork!!

www.McfaddenArtwork.com


After Hurricane Irene, I got an email from Josh asking how he could purchase a print from a picture I took of him on the southside of the pier. The footer of his email had a link to McFadden Artwork so I checked it out and instantly emailed him back asking to trade the photos for a painting. He was stoked on it and so was I!! The picture above was what Josh painted for me!!! What an awesome deal for both of us.

PLEASE check out Josh's link above and Ive also added it to the Good Stuff section of the blog. Josh has paintings on skateboards and surfboards as well as some graffiti around Charleston. Support a local surf artist and get an original for your house!!!!

Hope everyone got out today and maybe the next few days.

Justin


No comments:

Post a Comment