Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hurricane Katia!

Finally got some waves today from Katia. The tides were not the best but we make due with anything we can get! I woke up early and surfed til about noon then ran home for a quick hot pocket before I headed up to the washout from about one til two. Unfortunately, I had to work at three and will be working again tomorrow at three but wanted to take some pictures.

I'm at work now and will post a few late tonight and then hopefully surf/take photos again tomorrow with most of my pictures up by sometime tomorrow night!!!

Also, I set up Follyhood on Facebook this week so if your on Facebook( Everyone knows you are stalker!!) then please "like" me!! There's also a link to the right with the rest of my links! DOOO ITTT!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment