Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lingering Leslie

Looks like Leslie is gonna be lingering out in the Atlantic for a little so we can have more days of waves! Usually we only can get a few hours of quality waves so lets hope this means were gonna have some more waves all weekend. Took some photos late in the morning with clean waves running in the chest to shoulder range. My fins never showed up today so I didn't get to swim around with the gopro like I wanted to. Oh well.

Remember to like FOLLYHOOD on FACEBOOK!!!!! I think I enjoy the interaction that you can't really get on the blog. Im also going to be giving away a free print of your choice on canvas in the coming weeks once I get my "likes" up!!! Stay posted.





Check Mike's blog for a lot more barrel shots!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment