Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ice Cold Surf

I hope everyone enjoyed, or at least survived, this crazy weather we've been having. I was in West Ashley all day yesterday and made it out to Folly this afternoon. I was actually looking at renting a place on 11th block and ventured down to the washout after to see a few guys heading out. The walkovers were still icy and the air was still very cold. It was fun for a day, but I am over this weather. Looks like plenty of people were interested in renting this place so Im not feeling too confident in getting the place. I would be so stoked if I could get a place that close to the washout and be back out on Folly! Looking for a pet friendly 1 or 2 BR on the beach so email me if anyone knows of anything the next few months for a long term rental. Its tough to find anything. Ok, heres a few from the 5 minutes I could stand today. My hands were frozen.

Justin





Ice in the back of the truck.

This one was from yesterday off Wappo Rd in West Ashley.



2 comments: