Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pier Sunset

I went out for a longboard session at the washout last night and managed to snag a few thigh high little peelers. It was nice to get a longboard session to myself and get a few long rides. Surfing is therapy. The sunset was shaping up to be a good one so I hoped out of the water and ran down to the pier to get a few sunset/long exposure shots. I havent done these in a while but I really enjoy setting up the tripod, setting the exposure time to 20+ seconds, and seeing what comes out!

Justin










1 comment:

  1. The sunset was shaping up to be a good one.................
    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr

    Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete