Monday, January 27, 2014

Mavericks Invitational!

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen a few shots from last friday of Mavericks from my brother. He lives in SF and made the wise decision to head down to Half Moon Bay for the day and witness this massive swell from the channel in one of a handful of the boats allowed out there. He said they trolled in a circle the whole time out there and from the video he sent me it looked like he was getting knocked around a good bit out there. He was on the boat for the 2 semis and the final so you can see the texture from the south winds that came later in the day. Heres a few more from his point and shoot camera. I wish I had the opportunity to be out there with my gear, the shots from this day are amazing! Looks like we may have some waves late in the week. It will be cold.

Justin






No comments:

Post a Comment