Friday, December 3, 2010

New Lens!! No Waves...

Dolphins Dance for Follyhood

Happy Friday Everyone!
Good news, I bit the bullet and bought a bigger lens for my camera! I got it from the same company that I bought my D3000 and 18-55mm lens from. I tried to get it on Ebay for a little cheaper but it always came down to the wire and I kept getting outbid for the same price that I could get it on KEH.com.

Call me old fashion, but last night was the first time I've ever tried to outbid someone on Ebay and it was exhilarating. I was on the edge of my couch freaking out while I'm sure the guy outbidding me was casually drinking his latte in his loft studio. It is always on photo finish on Ebay. Anyways I ended up getting the Nikon AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200 f/4-5.6G IF-ED Lens with a hood. It should be coming in sometime next week. I know the forecast looks like shit but the next time there are waves Ill be ready to take a quality pictures of YOU and your buddies.

Get It!!



Im headed back to Florida for the weekend but I'm sure Ill take some pictures for everyone. I looked at the forecast for the Gulf and it looks just as bad as it does here so don't think Ill be getting a lot of surf photos. I may take my time on the ride home and take some nice pictures because its a nice drive from Folly through Georgia to the gulf coast of Florida. 

I also wanted to give a shout out to a surf artist that I really like. His name is James Michael Nemnich. He does all kinds of art but he has about 15 pieces that comes under his surf art collection. You can buy his art at Mckevlins and also online. I've posted his link below.

RISING


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Dolphin Shark!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the press. I am working on a site just for my surf art. http://nemosprays.fineartstudioonline.com/

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete