Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Design

SWhats up everyone??
Pretty nasty day today so I decided to try and improve the look of the blog. I tried to make the new design really highlight all of the photos. I have also changed the size of the photos. They are a little bigger than they used to be. I also made the background all black which I think makes it a little easier to read. Let me know what you think!

Head over to the Thomas Brothers blog and check out the trailer for "Waves In Our Pocket". This is gonna be a legit surf film filmed on Folly. SERIOUSLY, CHECK THIS OUT!!!

I also came across a pretty cool video today. Theres a new show on the Discovery Channel called Brewmasters  that showcases and teaches us all about beer from the guys at Dogfish Brewery. Heres a quick preview from an episode where they make some beer with some leftovers from Grain Surfboards. I thought it was pretty interesting,but I cant find the whole segment. I guess youll have to watch it on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment