Monday, December 9, 2013

Small Waves, Dark Skies.

I have been loving these warmer days when the warm air and cold water created this cool fog on top of the water. I got out to the washout around noon today and surfed for a few hours on the longboard. Waves were a little weak but glass and it was warm so I was happy. The fog had burned off and the sun was out so I thought I'd swim around and try and get a few photos. I thought the fisheye would be fun because I haven't used it with any surfers in a while. As I got my gear ready and walked back down to the beach the sunshine was already gone. I wish I had my 35mm lens and not the fisheye now but I still managed to get a few shots. I had a little fun editing some of these shots so it may look a little different.Not the best by any means but I still had fun. Check em out!

Justin











No comments:

Post a Comment