Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Sunset SPL Session!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay, I already had some plans last night so I had to run right after shooting these. This was very tough because I was pretty pumped on the conditions last night. Waves were running around chest high and clean with a pretty nice sunset to boot. I wish we had more days like this because I really do have so much fun shooting in the water when we actually have fun waves and there are lots of guys ripping. Anyways, I think these are some of my better water shots. I am always trying to improve and the best way for me to get better is to keep shooting and learning! Lets hope we have some more waves soon.

Check out Follyhood's Facebook page and know when new posts are being out on the blog.

Justin

Richard with Grasshopper Surfboards






























No comments:

Post a Comment