Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Xmas Eve!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope everyone got to enjoy the waves we have been blessed with these past few weeks. We have seen all kinds of conditions and yesterday was a small clean day at the washout. I took out my camera with my fisheye lens and took advantage of the clean waves and offshore winds. I love the look of my fisheye but my 35mm and 50mm lens are much better quality so sometimes its a little frustrating shooting with my fisheye.

Waves were around stomach+ with a larger set sneaking through every once in a while. Looks like we may have some more clean small waves tomorrow. I am gonna try to make it out in the water tomorrow to take some photos if its decent!

Thanks for all of the support in 2013 and I cant wait to make next year even better!

Justin























No comments:

Post a Comment