Sunday, November 14, 2010

Better Then Nothing

Hey Everyone!
While it wasn't the waves we were expecting we still had some small clean waves today. I took the longboard out and had some fun at the pier, pretty much surfing by myself. The sets were coming in right around waist/stomach high so I had a few nice rides. It was nice to see the crowds die down today and just have people out who enjoy surfing on a beautiful sunny Sunday.

I did look around for a used digital SLR camera today and will continue to look around until I find a good deal. This will really help me capture some nice action shots but the price has to be right. I took some pictures today for yall to enjoy but they arent anything special. Just a glimpse of what was goin on out here on a really nice Sunday!











No comments:

Post a Comment