Thursday, November 4, 2010

Conditions Change Quick On The Right Coast

Last night at work Swellinfo was calling for waves to be chest to head high for the end of the weekend/beginning of next week and I knew this was too good to be true. The potential was there. Tropical Storm Tomas (another weird name, who thinks of these??) was chillin in the Caribbean and looking to send some fun surf to us for late weekend, early next week. It looks like Tomas is gonna push east towards Bermuda and were stuck with our "boards" in our hands again. We will still be getting some smaller clean surf so i guess thats good.

However, the moral of the story is living on Folly and the east coast means don't get exited too far out. I like to check only a few days into the future so I dont get my hopes up for waves that never come.

Anyways, Today Im gonna try and find a way to get some of my pictures ( I have about 2000 from the past few months) onto the blog. Its a fine mix of waves and scenery ( I'm a sucker for sunrises/sunsets, among other things) but I think yall will enjoy them.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment