Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Waves!!!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I havent been updating a lot but I want to post some photos I took on turkey day. We actually had some fun little waves on Thanksgiving. I had to edit the pictures because the lens that I got for the camera isnt exactly great for taking pictures here on Folly. Im gonna try and sell my 18-55mm lens that I just got and buy a 50-200mm lens. This is the correct lens for Folly Beach.

We should be getting some waves this week. It should start to show late Monday and last through Thursday morning but we all know anything can happen between now and then. Looks like windswell early then might clean up by Wednesday. Lets just hope we all get some waves!

Heres my Thanksgiving pictures...Gobble Gobble

































No comments:

Post a Comment