Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WHY NOT NOW??

So, Ive been thinking about starting a blog and after reading this months Surfer mag, it said start a blog this winter so here we go. I want to talk a lot about surfing out here, but as we all know sometimes theres not really anything to surf. This is when Ill try and entertain you in some other way.

I am also not even close to being a writer so don't say I didn't warn you. I look retarded when typing but hopefully I get out what I want to get out.

I also enjoy taking plenty of pictures of everything from waves to scenery around the beach. Right now I am borrowing a camera but I will try to update the blog with some of my pictures.

I hope this just gives me something to do besides work( I Hate Work) and something to entertain you!

No comments:

Post a Comment